Welcome to Fant Memorial Library's study room reservation site.
Please take a moment to review our study room policy listed below.
To see a picture of the study room that you are interested in, click the info button to the left of the room name. While doing this, you will see a list of all features available in the room.
*If you are a faculty or staff member looking to reserve a faculty/staff room, please use the category dropdown menu above to switch to the appropriate category.*
Study Room Policy
- Rooms are reserved for academic use for MUW and MSMS students only.
- Students and faculty must reserve a study room using their school email address.
- Study rooms may not be reserved for more than two hours at a time.
- Study rooms may be reserved once per student per day.
- Rooms A-J, L, and M require a minimum of 2 people and a maximum of 6 people.
- Rooms D, K, and Seminar A require a minimum of 5 people and a maximum of 8 people.
- The student reserving the study room must verify their ID number at the Checkout Desk before the room will be unlocked.
- There is a 30-minute grace period after the start of the reservation time. Students who do not show after 30 minutes forfeit their reservation.
- The student reserving the room assumes responsibility for the state of the room. Please leave the room as you found it. Please clean the whiteboard and toss any trash when you leave.